Conscious breathing is something I keep referring to and writing about and if you do nothing but this as your spiritual practise, you will be doing a brilliant practice!
1. find a quiet place where you will be undisturbed
2. set an alarm for three minutes so that you can completely let go and not worry about the time
3. close your eyes and bring your attention on your breathing
4. breathe in for the count of 4, pulling air to your tummy so that it expands, hold it for 2 seconds, and then softly exhale for the count of 6, hold it out for 2 seconds.
5. Repeat this breathing until your alarm clock goes.