Tag Archives: #catglenniemanifestationcoach
All too often I hear personality and ego berated, or at least talked down. Nonsense! All great men and women have great personalities.
Could Nelson Mandela have achieved what he has without his magical charisma? No!
Could Einstein have been the ground breaking scientist without his multifaceted specificity? No!
Personality/ego are containers to hold Divine Energy. The bigger the personality, the bigger the power. So turf ideas that you should be a transparent nothingness and be bold in being yourself, loving your personality and all the richness it brings to others.
Here’s another magnificent quote from one of my most favourite books, the Aquarian Gospel. Hope it inspires you too:
‘I would not stay the flow of your great streams of thought; but I would turn them to the channel of the soul.’
What I love about it is that it refers to the openness and expansiveness that is characteristic of alignment with your Soul.
At the moment I am finding myself extremely challenged at a level of personal safety and quickly I go into constricted mode, blocking my flow of energies of life and success. So I’m doing lots of meditation to help myself keep expansive. I have a brilliant toning done by Thomas Hubel, a spiritual teacher based in Germany, which really clears away much of emotional garbage. I’ll post his web details soon.
‘Am I taking the right actions to achieve my financial goals? Show me clearly, very clearly what I should do each day, every day, to achieve my money goals.’
Deliberate manifestation moves that process from an unconscious to a conscious one, and that is an exciting development – one that our Soul has been waiting for. When we put ourselves in the driver seat in this way, we set about learning the very things that our Soul is interested in – how we can work on the inner to raise our consciousness – and impact the world around us.
Far from being the root of all evil, money and the making of it, is the root of all learning when done with Soul principles in mind. When guided by your Soul, finding money becomes a sacred journey that raises your consciousness. So to set this truth up in your beingness and prepare you to go to a new money level, lesson one on our manifesting money is to write out these affirmations about money, and put it up on your wall:
As we bring this series to a close taking yourself through a completion is important. Doing this will leave you with a sense of accomplishment, clarity on what you’ve got out of the course and what you need to do next.
How to do that:
1. Write down your intentions/goals set at the beginning. Assess your progress, noticing the feelings that arise. Yes or No? How stuck/how free?
2. Rate how committed you were to the goal and the process – without judgement. Low commitment = resistance to money.
3. Browse all the lessons then write a short list of your key insights – and list another of the manifesting tools you learned
4. Highlight those that worked well for you, and mark those which you will continue using as part of your daily practise. Commit to them.
5. Decide to teach these to someone in your life when the opportunity arises (we teach what we most need to learn)
6. State your next steps and develop an intention ( which might be a continuing of the old one).
7. Close your eyes and give thanks to the group and the learning, send light to our little community and then release it with love.
Thanks for joining me in a wonderful journey of manifesting and sharing. May your next steps be filled with new awareness, a deep connection with your Soul and a powerful sense that your life is guided and held.
Invitation to a workshop in Cape town called: The Art and Practise of Deliberate Manifestation
When: Sat 18th September
Cost: by donation starting with R100 – R500
Covering: key principles and daily practices as they’ve never been seen before. Not just a talk shop. A chance to try the stuff out too. An interactive and fully engaged day that will give participants a sense of grounded power and new relationship with their abilities to attract what they wish into their lives. Yay!
Where: I am trying to get a room at Novalis in Wynberg.
Times: 9am to 5ish.
|Money does grow on trees!|
So, for instance, list all the tools you have learned from my lessons and how you are applying them (or not), what personal insights you’ve had about your relationship to money and what you’ve done with that information (or not), how well you are interacting and sharing with others on the course, using the blog as the communication platform (or not), rate your degree of commitment to the goal from 1 to 10 – and so on. So please go through this exercise and post up your findings here.
Find a bottle, a plastic container or a lovely decorated bag or box. Every day put in an amount of money that you consider negligible, 5 cents for example. This ensures you do the exercise without fear. As you put the money in the box, close your eyes and say ‘Teach me to feel that Thou are the power behind all wealth and the value within all things. Finding thee first I will find all things in Thee. Help me to manifest material and spiritual abundance through the realisation of the Oneness of all things and the universal source of supply. ‘
Also create a separate compartment in the abundance box. I call this my giving compartment into which I sometimes add a small amount to that saying ‘Teach me to give appropriately.’ I have an urge to give away money and this is helping me give from a sacred space not a conditioned one.
- Tidy up your purse. Scrappy credit card slips stuffed randomly into your purse show disrespect, repelling money.
- Whenever you give or receive money, take a moment to mindfully put it in your wallet, blessing it irrespective of how much it is.
- When I receive cash I put it in the centre of a nice brass tray, and then lay a rose quartz crystal on top of it. Everytime I see that crisp R100 note adorned with a beautiful crystal something in me leaps in an uplifting and positive way. I rather fancy that this is healing many years of secretly believing that money is the root of all evil.
You now have 4 very practical ways to build a fabulous relationship with money. Including these practises in your life helps you feel divinely favoured and in tune with all of life. When that happens, all of life will suddenly expand to include the money that comes from trees, the silver and gold that come from deep earth. And then you’ll be on your way to mega money. Yay!