What hurts us most in life is falling out of harmonious action with our Soul – that was the message of my article last week. This week I continue with this message showing HOW you can create a dynamic responsive relationship with your Soul. This is where the rubber meets the road people!
Foundations for living in harmony with your Soul day in, day out
1. Write a goal to have a dynamic listening relationship with your body-mind. (Soul messages come through the body-mind, not the mind-mind)
2. Honour the intelligence of the body-mind – even light a candle each day to do this.
3. Acknowledge and rely on the body-mind’s ability to receive divine intelligence, like a river of divine knowledge, about your destiny and your life.
To apply these 3 points, do the following:
1. Exercise your body regularly, even a mild walk each day is enough.
2. Meditate at least 5 times per week. You don’t have to be in a trance for an hour. Surprise surprise, 3 minutes a day is enough (for details on what to do in those 3 minutes CLICK HERE
However, if you want to spend more time meditating, an excitingly transformative meditation approach is one which does not ask you to visualise, think or work with your mind/thought in any way. Instead you move your body in a certain way to align to your Soul Source – this could be to move air into your lungs, move your vocal cords to chant, and even move your legs to step in certain ways. (Suggestions below).
3. Turn off your cell, sit in the garden/sun/fire and spend time with your thoughts and feelings. Be alone. Get to know yourself each day.
CAT RECOMMENDS Products to help you have fabulous body-based meditations
The kundulini meditation (using sound) by Ananda Giri of the Oneness University, called chakra Dhyana. CLICK HERE
Heart meditation (using backwards and forwards stepping motions) CLICK HERE
Demo on how to do the steps CLICK HERE