As we bring this series to a close taking yourself through a completion is important. Doing this will leave you with a sense of accomplishment, clarity on what you’ve got out of the course and what you need to do next.
How to do that:
1. Write down your intentions/goals set at the beginning. Assess your progress, noticing the feelings that arise. Yes or No? How stuck/how free?
2. Rate how committed you were to the goal and the process – without judgement. Low commitment = resistance to money.
3. Browse all the lessons then write a short list of your key insights – and list another of the manifesting tools you learned
4. Highlight those that worked well for you, and mark those which you will continue using as part of your daily practise. Commit to them.
5. Decide to teach these to someone in your life when the opportunity arises (we teach what we most need to learn)
6. State your next steps and develop an intention ( which might be a continuing of the old one).
7. Close your eyes and give thanks to the group and the learning, send light to our little community and then release it with love.
Thanks for joining me in a wonderful journey of manifesting and sharing. May your next steps be filled with new awareness, a deep connection with your Soul and a powerful sense that your life is guided and held.
Invitation to a workshop in Cape town called: The Art and Practise of Deliberate Manifestation
When: Sat 18th September
Cost: by donation starting with R100 – R500
Covering: key principles and daily practices as they’ve never been seen before. Not just a talk shop. A chance to try the stuff out too. An interactive and fully engaged day that will give participants a sense of grounded power and new relationship with their abilities to attract what they wish into their lives. Yay!
Where: I am trying to get a room at Novalis in Wynberg.
Times: 9am to 5ish.
Can you meet your Soul in a real and tangible way? The Answer is yes. In 2007 I started doing this daily affirmation ‘I want to know my Soul, see my Soul, hear my Soul, feel my soul, meet my Soul, work in harmony with my Soul.’ Sometimes the desire built up so strong I would shout the affirmation to the sky!
I felt really clear that if I was to be worthy of teaching on the topic I needed to have a personal encounter of a significant kind. Yes I am given lots of psychic information – and have an ever present and astoundingly accurate sixth sense, but I wanted to go a step further and have a personal experience of my Soul as well.
During a meditation at a conference in Italy recently this goal was realised. I had a personal encounter with my Soul Self that was amazing and incredible. And I can tell you that our Soul is alive and kicking and awesome! What I encountered was how true this description from the Course in Miracles actually is:
‘Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?’
Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you.
We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And it’s not just in some of us; it is in every one of us.’
So hang in there, holding fast to the truth that there is a sublime part of you, one that already knows every situation and choice that lies ahead; every possible option and its outcome – and the wisdom to guide you to the right one. Even more exciting is the knowledge that you are indeed magnificent and gorgeous, and that if you will simply hold fast to the desire to meet that magical part of yourself, it is possible.